Saturday, January 14, 2006

The First Post

Why Am I Here?

The whole world seems to be blogging... So here I am.

In time I will fill in the spaces as to why I got involved in the whole battle with the huge industry sat within our plesant market town.

At this moment in time I have a head full of numbers and a small room piled high with papers, letters, reports and other documents that pushed together look like a lifetime of reading.

It's amazing what you can get done in a 20 hour day. But is it all enough? We shall see soon enough.

Please take some time to read through this blog. Keep checking back as through the power of technology and internet publishing we will travel back and forth through time documenting and discussing this huge stuggle for a cleaner enviroment we can proudly leave our children.

This blog was born in January of 2006 but please search back through the archives as posts will be made in history to fill in the gaps.

No comments: